WWJD? – What Would Jesus Do?
Answering this question takes understanding in….
- The Character of Jesus – who is He?
- Studying His actions and decisions through reading the Gospels
- Praying and silently focusing on Jesus Himself – who is He in you?
- Asking questions – just like you would in getting to know a new friend (John 15:15, James 1:5)
The WWJD question cannot be answered if we don’t know Him. For example, sometimes when I want to make a decision I ask myself, “What would Landon do?” (my husband), because I respect him and know he is a man of integrity so I trust his actions. I can assume what his answer would be because I know him well.
- Trusting the integrity of Jesus – having faith that He has every answer
- Knowing Him well enough to make decisions (big or small) in a timely manner
To better understand the character behind the bracelet we bring back our Bibles for answers.
“Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.”
2 Peter 1:2